01 July 2007

Worldly Travels From The Hot Seat!!

I have been in Russia, and Indian with a couple of quick stops in Japan and Papua New Guinea, all without leaving my studio in Carnoustie, Scotland. The lists of singers, poets,story tellers and comedians grows longer and longer, while my knowledge of world music also increases.

I have now moved into the world of myspace, for a short break, and have posted on almost every poetry group bulletin board I can find...I will finish that off tomorrow.

I have also begun the search for singers and comedians country by country through myspace, which seems to be productive...at the beginning of last week we had 13 friends we now have 251 !! I've requested nearly 700 folk, so hopefully they'll keep rolling in as I keep getting in touch with more people.

I'll keep alternating between web trawling and myspace searching until we are confident we've searched the entire earth for willing performers. If you are a willing performer please get in touch it could save me some cyber-miles! :-)

I will also be revamping the myspace once I have all the necessary files which should give it a boost......and I also believe tomorrow is the first official day of emailing folk from our new lists.....so it really is lift off tomorrow morning with only 61 days until the performance... I can't wait!!!

No comments: